Thursday 16 May 2013

More ink and bleach

I was not 100% happy with some of my images for the book covers so I have tried a couple of new ideas.

This one is for the book 'In The Hills,The Cities' It was made using ink and bleach and it represents the giant man made up of all the towns people that are tied together to make the giant men that have to fight each other. I have struggled with an image for this book but I think this one works the best.



This next image was done using ink and bleach again. It is for the book 'Scape Goat'.
I needed to do another image for this book because the other one was to blue
and didn't fit well with the other book images.


These next images are for the book 'The Midnight Meat Train'. I was playing around with the idea of having more than one image on the wrap round cover but I still have not decided yet.


With this idea in mind I did another image to accompany the Evil Mickey image for the book 'Dead'.


No comments:

Post a Comment